“Woocommerce is an open source ecommerce plugin for WordPress.
It is designed for small to Large-sized online merchants using WordPress”. Mike Jolley.
So, if you’re into a small or large- sized business, I implore to learn how to setup Woocommerce on your WordPress.
The following steps are how to setup an eCommerce on your WordPress With Woocommerce
1. Log on into your WordPress admin page. Click on the dashboard, navigate to plugin and select add new plugins.
2. Next, search for Woocommerce on search page. Then install and activate it.
3. Once, you get Woocommerce installed, there are few things we have to check if they are in place.
- Open new tab on your browser and type your domain name with cart at the end.
Example: Wpblvd.com/cart/ to check if the cart page has been working.
4. Now go to Woocommerce and navigate to setting.
- In Setting, this where all your original setup for eCommerce is done.
- General: – This is where you will add your business address, Tax Enable, shipping location, selling location and Currency options are located.
Products: – This is where you will set your shop pages, measurement, Reviews, inventory and Downloadable product
5. Adding a new product: – quickly go to product on your dashboard
Below, the text editor is where you will see the “product setup”
6. Adding Product Images: – Click on Product image to add your Image.
To learn “How to Install WordPress” click https://wpblvd.com/2019/01/24/how-to-install-wordpress/
To know The New Changes In WordPress 5.0 click https://wpblvd.com/2019/01/24/what-is-new-in-wordpress-5-o/